Effects of the coronavirus pandemic
Customer and partner information from Endress+Hauser Level+Pressure.
Endress+Hauser has taken comprehensive measures in response to the coronavirus pandemic. The health of employees, customers, partners and the public is a top priority. Our aim is to ensure our ability to supply and serve our customers worldwide. A task force is coordinating the action at Group level. The current situation is as follows:
- Our worldwide contacts in sales are still available when working from home.
- Technical information, documents etc. can be downloaded from www.sensors-components.endress.com at any time.
Ability to deliver and product availability
- Endress+Hauser Level+Pressure is still able to deliver.
- We are doing everything possible to remain able to deliver, especially for system-relevant industries.
Material availability in our plants
- Material availability in our plants is ensured for the coming weeks.
- We are working hard to ensure that these materials remain available beyond this period.
- Wherever possible, we are pursuing a dual sourcing strategy in procurement, ideally from sources in
different countries or on different continents.
- For critical components, we have expanded our safety stock.
Delivery logistics and on-site support
- In delivery logistics, restrictions on the part of service providers are resulting in longer regional transit times. Our sales centers are informing and supporting affected customers.
Measures to protect against infection
- We have limited travel to essential journeys (e.g. urgent customer service activities).
- We have canceled all major meetings and events until further notice.
- We have taken extensive organizational measures at our sites to ensure a high level of hygiene and to maintain sufficient distance between employees.
- Comprehensive home office regulations are in place in most office areas.