Proven a million times over: Our capacitive ceramic measuring cell with an outer diameter of 17.5 mm
As the “heart” of pressure gauges, the Ceracore capacitive ceramic measuring cell guarantees cost-efficient, reliable, and safe process control in millions of Endress+Hauser pressure gauges and customer-specific applications. The Ceracore measuring cell offers you outstanding performance, flexible adaptations to your application, and application-specific configuration. For safe measurements and a special level of stability.
Ceracore USC30 at a glance
- Patented technology
Patented, metallic, active solder connection of sensor base element and membrane.
The measuring cell is already pre-set at the factory (attenuation, turn-down, measuring range, etc.) as well as linearized and temperature compensated.
- Standardized measuring ranges
Measuring ranges from 100 mbar to 100 bar ensure flexible applicability.
- Versatile communication
The output signal is analog (ratiometric, absolute) or digital (SPI, UART) or combined.
- Broad application
High-purity ceramic (99.9% Al2O3) makes the measuring cell highly resistant to various process media and chemically neutral.
- Customer configurable
The measuring cell can be configured to suit the specific application.
Learn more about our customized Sensors & Components
Sensors & Components
(PDF, 2 MB)
As the “heart” of pressure gauges, the Ceracore capacitive ceramic measuring cell guarantees cost-efficient, reliable and safe process control in millions of Endress + Hauser pressure gauges and customer-specific applications. The new Ceracore measuring cell offers you even better performance, more flexible adaptations to your application and an application-specific configurability. The new generation of the Ceracore measuring cell ensures reliable measurements and a special degree of stability through:
- Outside diameter of 17.5 mm
- Standardized measuring ranges from 0 … 100 mbar to 0 … 100 bar
- Patented metallic active solder connection of sensor base element and membrane
- Metallic coating of the sensor base element for reduced installation sensitivity
- Made of high-purity ceramic (99.9% Al2O3), highly resistant and chemically neutral to a wide range of process media
- As a dry measuring cell without the use of oils for pressure transmission, the Ceracore is vacuum-resistant
- High overload resistance
- Linearized and temperature compensated output
Interfaces for communication
- Analogue output signal
- Digital output signal
- Digital and analogue output signal can be combined
- Switching output
- Temperature output
- Factory pre-configured sensor (damping, turn-down, measuring range, etc.)
- Adjustable measuring rate for optimal resolution / power consumption
- Customer-side configuration possible
- Output of pressure and temperature signal possible
- Power consumption <1,6 mA
- Self-monitored measuring cell for maximum safety
- Communication via secure protocols
- Reduced installation sensitivity
- Approved e.g. ATEX
- FDA-listed materials