Status: March 2021
Thank you for visiting our website and for your interest in Endress+Hauser and our products. In the following, we inform you in accordance with the applicable data protection regulations, in particular the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), about the type and scope of the personal data that we
- in the course of your visit to our website and use of our services,
- on our social media presences,
- in the context of online purchases,
- in the context of communication with you,
- when sending the newsletter
- Master data (e.g., customer master data, such as names, addresses)
- Account data (login, PW # hash)
- Contact details (e.g., email, phone numbers)
- Communication data and history
- Content data (e.g., text input, photographs, videos)
- Contract data (e.g., subject matter of the contract, term, customer category)
- Payment data (e.g., bank details, payment history)
- Usage data (e.g., pages visited, interest in content, access times)
- Meta/communication data (e.g., device information, IP addresses)
- Data according to section C (data processing by third-party providers)
- Data according to section D (social media)
- Visitors and users of the website and online offers
- Customers, prospects and business partners
- Newsletter subscribers and direct marketing in existing customer relationships
- Other communication partners
- Provision of the website and the online offer, its functions and contents.
- For the creation and management of your personal customer account.
- To identify you as a contractor.
- For processing your online purchases and inquiries with us. This includes your orders and returns of purchases through our website, processing of payment, as well as notifications of delivery status and any problems with delivery. Your personal data may also be processed for the handling of complaints or in case of warranty rights.
- For responding to contact requests and communication with users.
- For the assertion, enforcement, exercise or defense of and against legal claim(s) and legal dispute(s), and for the detection, investigation and prevention of crime.
- For security measures.
- For range measurement.
- For the purpose of direct marketing, e.g. in the form of a promotional email or postal advertising.
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (concrete page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Data volume transferred in each case
- Web page from which the request comes
- Browser as well as language and version of the browser software
- Operating system and its interface
(hereinafter collectively “Website”), for what purposes and on what legal basis we use this data, as well as your rights as a data subject.
1. data protection at a glance
(1) General notes
(2) Data collection on this website
Who is responsible for the data collection on this website?
The data processing on this website is carried out by the website operator. You can find his contact details in the imprint of this website.
(3) How do we collect your data?
On the one hand, your data is collected by you providing it to us. This can be, for example, data that you enter in a contact form.
Other data is collected automatically or after your consent when you visit the website by our IT systems. This is mainly technical data (e.g. internet browser, operating system or time of page view). The collection of this data takes place automatically as soon as you enter this website.
(4) What do we use your data for?
Some of the data is collected to ensure error-free provision of the website. Other data may be used to analyze your user behavior.
(5) What rights do you have regarding your data?
You have the right at any time to receive information free of charge about the origin, recipient and purpose of your stored personal data. You also have a right to request the correction or deletion of this data. If you have given your consent to data processing, you can revoke this consent at any time for the future. You also have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data under certain circumstances. Furthermore, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
You can contact us at any time at the address given in the imprint with regard to this and other questions on the subject of data protection.
(6) Third-party analysis tools and tools
2. responsible person, data protection officer
(1) Responsible controller in the sense of Art. 4 No. 7 GDPR is
Endress+Hauser SE+Co. KG
Main street 1, 79689 Maulburg
Tel. +49 7622 280
hereinafter referred to as “Endress+Hauser”, “we” or “us”. Further information about the provider can be found in our imprint.
(2) You can reach the data protection officer by post at the above address with the addition “Attn. data protection officer” or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. type of data processed
4. category of affected persons
Our website is aimed at visitors and users of the same as well as the online offers, including e-commerce functionalities for our customers, if applicable. Accordingly, we process data from the following groups of persons:
In the following, we also refer to the persons concerned collectively as “users”).
5. your rights
a) Rights according to Art. 15 ff. GDPR
(1) The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller confirmation as to whether personal data concerning him or her are being processed; if this is the case, he or she shall have a right of access to such personal data and to the information specified in Article 15 of the GDPR.
Under certain legal conditions, you have the right to rectification under Article 16 GDPR, the right to restriction of processing under Article 18 GDPR and the right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”) under Article 17 GDPR.
In addition, you have the right to receive the data you have provided in a structured, common and machine-readable format (right to data portability) in accordance with Article 20 GDPR, provided that the processing is carried out with the help of automated procedures and is based on consent in accordance with Article 6 para 1 lit. a) or Article 9 para 2 lit. a) or on a contract in accordance with Article 6 para 1 lit. b) GDPR.
b) Revocation of consent pursuant to Art. 7 (3) GDPR
If the processing is based on consent, you can revoke your consent to the processing of personal data at any time. Please note that the revocation is only effective for the future. Processing that took place before the revocation is not affected.
c) Right to lodge a complaint
You have the option of contacting us or a data protection supervisory authority with a complaint (Article 77 GDPR). In Baden-Württemberg, the competent supervisory authority is:
The State Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information, P.O. Box 10 29 32, 70025 Stuttgart, Tel.: 0711/615541-0, FAX: 0711/615541-15, e-mail: email@example.com.
d) Right of objection according to Article 21 GDPR
In addition to the aforementioned rights, you have the right to object as follows:
(1) Individual right of objection: You have the right to object at any time, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data relating to you which is carried out on the basis of Article 6 (1) sentence 1 (e) GDPR (data processing in the public interest) and Article 6 (1) sentence 1 (f) GDPR (data processing on the basis of a balance of interests); this also applies to a proﬁling based on this provision within the meaning of Article 4 No. 4 GDPR.
If you object, we will no longer process your personal data unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
(2) Right to object to processing of data for advertising purposes: In individual cases, we process your personal data to conduct direct advertising. You have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to proﬁling insofar as it is related to such direct advertising. If you object to processing for direct marketing purposes, we will no longer process your personal data for these purposes.
6. general information on the transfer of data to third parties
(2) Within the responsible Endress+Hauser company, access to your data will be granted to those offices that need it to fulfill our contractual and legal obligations or to protect legitimate interests. Furthermore, affiliated companies of the Endress+Hauser Group as well as service providers and vicarious agents employed by us and authorities or third parties may receive data for these purposes.
Service providers, vicarious agents, etc. commissioned by us will be contractually obligated to comply with the applicable data protection laws.
(3) As part of the hosting of our website, your data processed by us will be processed by the provider Amazon Web Services, Inc. acting on our behalf on the basis of an order processing agreement.
(4) The processing of the promotional email dispatch takes place with the involvement of services and IT systems of external service providers Eloqua and Inxmail, which we have commissioned within the scope of order processing. Further information on this can be found below.
(5) In order to be able to provide you with targeted information and advice about products, we or service providers may use web analysis tools, in particular tracking technology, on our behalf. These enable needs-based communication and advertising. You will find further information on this below.
7. storage period
We process and store your personal data as long as it is necessary for the fulfillment of our contractual and legal obligations. We delete your personal data as soon as it is no longer required for the above-mentioned purposes. In this context, personal data may be retained for the period during which claims can be asserted against our companies (statutory limitation periods of three or up to thirty years). In addition, we store your personal data to the extent that we are required to do so by law. Corresponding obligations to provide proof and to retain data result from commercial, tax and social security regulations, generally for 6 or 10 years.
(1) We have taken technical and organizational security measures (Art. 24, 32 GDPR) to protect your personal data from loss, destruction, manipulation and unauthorized access. All our employees and all third parties involved in data processing are obliged to comply with applicable data protection laws and to handle personal data confidentially.
(2) This site uses SSL or TLS encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as orders or requests that you send to us as the site operator. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from “http://” to “https://” and by the lock symbol in your browser line.
We reserve the right to change our security and data protection measures if this becomes necessary due to technical developments or legal changes. In these cases, we will also adapt our data protection declaration accordingly. Please therefore note the current version of our data protection declaration.
B. Visit our website
1. purpose of processing
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
2. provision of the website and log files
(1) During the mere informational use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser automatically transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR):
(2) The IP addresses of the users are deleted or anonymized after termination of use. In the case of anonymization, the IP addresses are changed in such a way that the individual information about personal or factual circumstances can no longer be assigned to a specific or identifiable natural person, or only with a disproportionately large effort.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned log files data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are assigned to the browser you are using and stored on your hard drive and through which certain information flows to the body that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
Session cookies (for this b)
Persistent cookies (in addition c).
b) Session cookies store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the joint session. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser. If you restart your browser and go back to the website, the website will not recognize you. You will need to log in again (if a login is required) or reset templates and preferences if the website offers these features. Then a new session cookie is generated, which stores your information and remains active until you leave the site again and close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified duration, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
|Technically necessary cookies||Technically necessary cookies enable the use of our website by providing basic functions such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. Visiting our website cannot function properly without these cookies.||Session cookies – are deleted when the browser is closed.|
|Performance (e.g., user’s browser), rendering, and preferences.||When using our website, cookies are used (e.g. to recognize the browser) to improve performance (e.g. faster loading of content). When you visit our website, the determined or self-selected country and language selection is stored in cookies to save you from having to select again on subsequent visits. In advance, we check whether your browser supports cookies and this information is stored in another cookie. Subsequently, you will be shown country- and language-specific localized contact information, which will also be stored. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR.||Session cookies – are deleted when the browser is closed.|
|Advertising cookies (marketing)||We use advertising cookies to assess the efficiency of our advertising measures and to derive optimizations from them. The legal basis is your consent (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a) GDPR).||Persistent cookies – remain, but are automatically deleted after 26 months at the latest when the website has no longer been visited, unless shorter periods apply in individual cases.|
|Web analysis (tracking)||We use third-party analytics cookies to understand how visitors use our site. This helps us improve the quality and content on our site. The aggregate statistical information includes data such as total number of visitors. For example, we learn how often and in what order each page was viewed and how much time visitors spend on our pages on average. We also learn whether users have visited our website at an earlier time. The legal basis is your consent (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a) GDPR).||Persistent cookies – remain, but are automatically deleted after 26 months at the latest when the website has no longer been visited, unless shorter periods apply in individual cases.|
(5) Control over cookies
You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and only allow cookies in individual cases, exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general and activate the automatic deletion of cookies when closing the browser. When deactivating cookies, the functionality of this website may be limited.
4. e-commerce functionalities
4.1 Use of the e-commerce functionalities
When ordering goods via our website, we collect and process your personal data necessary for the processing of the order. Mandatory information (name and address) necessary for the processing of contracts are marked separately, other information is voluntary. The legal basis for the processing of this personal data is the fulfillment of contractual obligations (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b) GDPR).
4.2 Customer account
During the registration for a customer account required for a purchase via our website (creation of an account under “My account”), the following personal data are processed by us: Email address and a password generated by you.
The deletion of your customer account is possible at any time and can be initiated, for example, by sending a message to the contact option described above or by email. The legal basis for the processing of this personal data is the fulfillment of contractual obligations (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b) GDPR).
4.3 Electronic ordering and payment processes
(1) After you have decided to purchase as a customer or guest, we collect the following data to carry out the order: first name and surname, name of the company, communication data, address, delivery address, if applicable. Payments are made by bank transfer after receiving our invoice.
In exceptional cases, an advance payment may be requested. The legal basis for the processing of your order and payment data is the fulfillment of contractual obligations (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b) GDPR).
(2) Your address, payment and order data will be stored for the duration of the tax and commercial law retention obligations of ten years after completion of the contract and then deleted, unless you have consented to a storage beyond this or the further processing of the data is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims.
The legal basis for processing personal data for the purpose of fulfilling legal archiving and retention obligations is the fulfillment of legal obligations (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c) GDPR).
4.4 Data transfer within the scope of the order
(1) We process the data provided by you for the purpose of processing your order. For the fulfillment of the contract, we pass on your data to the transport company commissioned with the delivery, insofar as this is necessary for the delivery of ordered goods. The legal basis for the transfer of this personal data is the fulfillment of contractual obligations (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b) GDPR).
(2) Our service providers may only process or use your data for the purpose for which they were transmitted to them if necessary. Insofar as data is passed on to external service providers, we have taken technical and organizational measures to ensure that the data protection regulations are observed.
5. contact forms
(1) At various points on our website, you have the opportunity to enter your personal data in order to contact us or to leave us your feedback. We have marked the respective mandatory data as such. Without these, we cannot provide you with the requested service. At the time of entry, we store this information as well as your IP address and the time (date and time) of submission.
(3) The processing of this data is based on Art. 6 para 1 lit. b) GDPR if your request is related to the performance of a contract or is necessary for the implementation of pre-contractual measures. In all other cases, the processing is based on our legitimate interest in the effective processing of the requests addressed to us (Art. 6 para 1 lit. f) GDPR) or on your consent (Art. 6 para 1 lit. a) GDPR) if this has been requested.
(4) The processing of personal data from the input mask serves us solely to process the contact. In the case of contact by email, this also constitutes the necessary legitimate interest in processing the data. The other personal data processed during the sending process serve to prevent misuse of the contact form and to ensure the security of our information technology systems.
(5) The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. For the personal data from the input mask of the contact form and those sent by email, this is the case when the respective conversation with the user has ended. The conversation is ended when it is clear from the circumstances that the matter in question has been conclusively clarified.
6. promotional e-mail communication
6.1 Newsletter registration
(1) You have the option to sign up for our promotional email communications, with which we will regularly inform you about news such as regarding our products.
(2) Our promotional email communications will only be sent to you based on your active consent (opt-in) and, if required, after additional confirmation of your email address (double opt-in). If you do not confirm your registration within 14 days, your registration will not be considered complete and you will not receive any promotional email communication from us. In addition, we store your IP addresses used for registration and confirmation and the times of registration and confirmation.
The purpose of the procedure is to prove your registration and, if necessary, to be able to clarify a possible misuse of your personal data. After your confirmation, we store your email address for the purpose of sending you promotional email communications.
(3) The legal basis for the above processing operations in the context of promotional email communication is your consent (Article 6 para 1 lit. a) GDPR).
(4) If you no longer wish to receive promotional email communications from us, you can unsubscribe at any time, e.g. by clicking on the link provided in each email.
6.2 Promotional email communication after product purchase
(1) If you have purchased products, software or services through our website, we may send you our promotional email communications to the email address you provided at the time of purchase, even if you have not previously signed up to receive emails. This applies to promotional email communications advertising products similar to those you purchased through our website.
(2) For this purpose, this email address is stored in our database. To prove the legitimacy of the sending of the promotional email communication, we also store your IP address used for the purchase and the time of purchase.
(3) The legal basis for the above processing operations is our legitimate interest to directly advertise our products and services to our customers as well as your interest in offers and promotions (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR).
(4) If you no longer wish to receive promotional email communications from us, you can unsubscribe at any time, e.g. by clicking on the link provided in each email.
C. Processing by third parties
7. web analytics services and advertising
7.1 Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the United States of America and stored there. However, in the case of activation of IP anonymization on this website, your IP address will be truncated beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data from Google.
(4) Instead of a browser plugin or within browsers on mobile devices, an opt-out cookie can be set via the following link: The opt-out cookie prevents future collection by Google Analytics on this website. Deactivate Google Analytics.
Instead of a browser plugin or within browsers on mobile devices, an opt-out cookie can be set via the following link: The opt-out cookie prevents future collection by Google Analytics on this website. However, it only works in this browser and for this domain. If your cookies have been deleted in this browser, it is necessary to click on the above link again.
(5) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()”. This means that IP addresses are processed in abbreviated form, which means that personal references can be ruled out. Insofar as the data collected about you is related to a person, this is therefore immediately excluded and the personal data is thus immediately deleted.
(6) Demographic functions of Google Analytics
This website uses the “demographic characteristics” feature of Google Analytics to generate reports that include information about visitors’ age, gender, and interests. This data comes from Google’s interest-based advertising and from third-party visitor data, including Google Accounts, Gmail, YouTube, and Google Display Network. The data cannot be attributed to any individual person. You can opt out of this feature at any time in your Google Account settings or opt out of having your data collected by Google Analytics as described in this section.
(7) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. The statistics obtained allow us to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is the consent given in accordance with Art. 6 (1) a) GDPR.
7.2 Google Tag Manager
(1) This website uses Google Tag Manager as part of Google Analytics. Tags are small code elements on our website that are used, among other things, to measure traffic and visitor behavior, to record the impact of online advertising and social media, to use remarketing and targeting, and to test and optimize the website. Google Tag Manager is a solution that allows Busch to manage website tags through one interface. The Tag Manager tool itself (which implements the tags) is a cookie-less domain. The tool takes care of triggering other tags, which in turn may collect data. Google Tag Manager does not access this data. If a deactivation has been made at the domain or cookie level, it remains in place for all tracking tags implemented with Google Tag Manager.
(2) Further information on Google Tag Manager can be found on the Internet at: https://www.google.com/analytics/tag-manager/use-policy/ .
7.3 Google Ads
(1) We use Google Ads. Google Ads is an online advertising program of Google Ireland Limited (“Google”), Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland.
(2) Google Ads is loaded via Google Tag Manager. Google Ads enables us to display advertisements in the Google search engine or on third-party websites if the user enters certain search terms on Google (keyword targeting). Furthermore, targeted advertisements can be played on the basis of user data available at Google (e.g. location data and interests) (target group targeting). As the website operator, we can evaluate this data quantitatively by analyzing, for example, which search terms have led to the display of our advertisements and how many ads have resulted in corresponding clicks.
(3) The use of Google Ads is based on your consents according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a) GDPR.
(4) Data transfer to the USA is based on the standard contractual clauses of the EU Commission
7.4 Google Dynamic Remarketing
(2) According to its own statements, Google does not merge the data collected in the course of remarketing with your personal data that may be stored by Google. In particular, according to Google, pseudonymization is used in remarketing. The legal basis for the data processing is our legitimate interest (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR).
8. links to other websites
(2) The links to external websites are checked by us before linking. However, we have no influence on whether their operators comply with data protection regulations. If we become aware of violations or infringements, we will remove the corresponding links.
D. Social media
In order to be able to continuously improve the web pages, we create so-called clickstream analyses. The clickstream corresponds to your movement path on the web pages. The analysis of the movement paths gives us information about the usage behavior on our websites. This allows us to identify possible structural errors in the web pages and thus improve the web pages so that they can be optimized to meet your needs.
1. Facebook Pixel
(1) This website uses the visitor action pixel from Facebook for conversion measurement. The provider of this service is Facebook Ireland Limited, 4 Grand Canal Square, Dublin 2, Ireland. However, according to Facebook, the data collected is also transferred to the USA and other third countries. In this way, the behavior of page visitors can be tracked after they have been redirected to the provider’s website by clicking on a Facebook ad. This allows the effectiveness of the Facebook ads to be evaluated for statistical and market research purposes and future advertising measures to be optimized.
(2) The collected data is anonymous for us as the operator of this website, we cannot draw any conclusions about the identity of the users. However, the data is stored and processed by Facebook, so that a connection to the respective user profile is possible and Facebook can use the data for its own advertising purposes, in accordance with the Facebook data usage policy. This allows Facebook to enable the placement of advertisements on Facebook pages as well as outside of Facebook. This use of the data cannot be influenced by us as the site operator.
(3) The use of Facebook Pixel is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR. We have a legitimate interest in effective advertising measures including social media. If a corresponding consent has been requested (e.g., consent to store cookies), the processing is carried out exclusively on the basis of Art. 6 (1) a) GDPR; the consent can be revoked at any time.
(4) Data transfer to the USA is based on the standard contractual clauses of the EU Commission. Details can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/legal/EU_data_transfer_addendum and https://de-de.facebook.com/help/566994660333381. In Facebook’s privacy notices you will find further information on protecting your privacy: https://de-de.facebook.com/about/privacy/. You can also deactivate the “Custom Audiences” remarketing function in the Ad Settings section at https://www.facebook.com/ads/preferences/?entry_product=ad_settings_screen. To do this, you must be logged in to Facebook.
(5) If you do not have a Facebook account, you can disable usage-based advertising from Facebook on the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance website: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/de/praferenzmanagement/.
2. LinkedIn Conversion Pixel
(1) We use LinkedIn Conversion Pixel. With conversion tracking, we learn how many people have seen or clicked on our LinkedIn ads and then performed relevant actions. It allows us to measure what impact ads have.
(2) The -Provider stores the data collected about you as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (also for users who are not logged in) for the display of tailored advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective plug-in provider to exercise this right. The legal basis for our use of the plug-ins is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR.
(3) The data transfer takes place regardless of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged in to the plug-in provider, your data collected by us will be directly assigned to your account with the plug-in provider. If you click the activated button and, for example, link to the page, the plug-in provider also saves this information in your user account and shares it publicly with your contacts. We recommend that you log out regularly after using a social network, but especially before activating the button, as this allows you to avoid an assignment to your profile with the plug-in provider.
(4) For more information on the purpose and scope of data collection and processing by the plug-in provider, please refer to the data protection declarations of these providers provided below. There you will also receive further information about your rights in this regard and setting options for protecting your privacy.
(5) Addresses of the respective plug-in providers and URL with their privacy notices:
E. Final provisions
(1) We have taken technical and organizational security measures in accordance with Art. 24, 32 GDPR to protect your personal data from loss, destruction, manipulation and unauthorized access. All our employees and all third parties involved in data processing are obliged to comply with the requirements of the GDPR and the confidential handling of personal data.
(2) SSL or TLS encryption: This site uses SSL or TLS encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as orders or requests that you send to us as the site operator. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from “http://” to “https://” and by the lock symbol in your browser line.
We reserve the right to change our security and data protection measures, insofar as this becomes necessary due to technical development, the expansion of our services or legal changes. In these cases, we will also adapt our data protection declaration accordingly. Please therefore note the current version of our data protection declaration.